Full Cast Metal Crown
Solid metal alloy crowns have a long history of success, providing strength in the posterior with minimal preparation. They are digitally designed and milled in wax prior to casting for consistent quality results.
- Proven track history
- Kind to the opposing natural dentition
- Minimal prep required
- Digitally designed for consistent results
Ideal for the posterior region where there is minimal room outside of the aesthetic zone
Any resin modified glass ionomer luting agent
- Any margin style, ideally with 1.0 mm of occlusal space
Types of alloys
- Semi-precious: These alloys have over 25% noble metal (gold, platinum, palladium) content. Metal crowns offer a more hypoallergenic restoration over base metal crowns at a more affordable cost over high noble crowns.
- Base Non-precious: Contains less than 25% noble metal. Exist in white or yellow gold